There are three fields that will never cease to return investments- Hospitality, healthcare and Education. These can be considered as the economic backbone of any country. Education franchise in Singapore is highly lucrative with so many diverse options to choose from. Not restricted to preschools, this franchise extends to professional training programs, vocational studies and certification courses.
The institutions that are available as a franchise are characterized by:
* Training and technical proficiency
* Getting in popular brand names which are synonymous with education
* Providing the necessary support system which includes supplying the study material, staff training, IT support and other maintenance.
Educational institutes that can be franchised:
* Preschools: Preschool education is fundamental in laying the required ground work for a successful career. At Franchinseone.asia, the popular preschool options available are Mulberry, Red School House and Sheffield Kidsworld.
* Enrichment classes: Apart from formal education, secondary enrichment training helps in building a strong EQ. The available franchise options include:
a. People Impact: People Impact provides programs that are certified for children in the age group of 0-18. A few programs included are Think Impact, Leader Impact and Brain Impact. These registered certification courses hone soft skills, boost self-confidence, develop leadership qualities, and improve time and money management. Apart from soft skill training, math and arithmetic classes are also provided.
b. Nueromath: A trusted teaching brand that is renowned for its excellent math training is Nueromath. Training is provided for preschoolers, middle school children, and integrated programs and for secondary school students. The number of students Neuromath has helped grows by the day. Students who have attended classes at Neuromath have scored top grades in O-Level and PSLE. This is a profitable business idea for those who are passionate about teaching and education. The syllabus is also designed around MOE.
c. SAM: Seriously Addictive Mathematics (SAM) is another math based training program for children who fall under the age group of 4-12 years. The curriculum is fashioned to supplement formal schooling.
d. The City: Learning while playing is the spirit of The City. Termed as the Edutainment model, the curriculum is the perfect mix of teaching and play time. The City is an attractive franchise opportunity because of its low cost for maintenance and set up.
e. StagMatch: Tuition to improve math, science and language, StagMatch has successfully guided many students over the years to achieve excellent academic records.
To explore more available education franchise, visit Franchiseone.asia.